Assemblies Have Resumed!
In order to keep following social distancing requirements, we are having two assemblies on Sunday Mornings: 8:30am and 10:00am. The following requirements are in place for both assemblies.
Please read carefully!
Before you come...Households need to stay home if any member is exhibiting signs associated with COVID-19 within the last three days:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
When you come...
- If this is your first time attending, please contact us and let us know so we can plan for the expected crowd size.
- All attendees over three years old must wear a mask over their nose and mouth for the entire assembly except when taking Communion.
- All entry/exit must be through the main doors.
- Temperatures of all persons will be checked with a contactless thermometer. If any member has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, the entire household will have to refrain from assembling that day.
- Individually prepared communion containers will be provided in the foyer or you may bring your own bread and juice.
- Sit socially distanced from others. Families/individuals who have been spending time together outside the assembly may sit together.
- If you are a member, collection baskets will be on a table in the foyer as you exit.
- After the assembly, exit the building without staying around to visit inside. You may visit outside and even then, masks are encouraged if you are not social distancing.
If you remain at home...Continue to look for content created by our members and uploaded on social media at:
and YouTube channel 'Glen Springs Church'